Wednesday, 24 October, 2012 05:58
Sell Seven Product Updates
Sell Seven is a fluid and evolving company by nature. Because our software utilizes an agile development process, we want our customers to be connected and in the loop with new developments as they are happening. This post is devoted to communicating information about current and upcoming updates to our existing applications and new projects in their infancy. Today’s piece of news is about our product hireappraiser.net. Our team is hard at work deploying new updates every two weeks. As of May 11 our newest additions to the Beta version include:
- The system will now distinguish between Appraisers (Recipients of work), AMC Companies (Sources of work), and Other (Sources of work).
- It will also enable AMC companies to: register, place orders for appraises to review and bid on.
- Selection of appraisers process to be done by closest match to selected zip code and subject property.
- AMC companies now also have API capability to maintain existing order process instead of website manual use.
- Miscellaneous small updates to the existing functionality.